15A CIRCUIT PROTECTOR
- 15 amps
- 2-pole type
- Breaking capacity 1kA at 250V AC; 1kA at 50V DC
- Excellent arc interruption
- Highly visible handle indication ON shows red and OFF or TRIP shows blue
- When positioned at ON the operating handle is completed housed inside the molded case and does not protrude to help prevent erroneous operation
- Trip-free mechanism
- Front and rail dual mounting
The CP32D-15A circuit protector has a similar function to a molded case circuit breaker and can be used for normal switching ON and OFF operations while breaking both overload and short-circuit currents. The CP32D-15A is available in two time-current versions – an instantaneous and a time-delay version.
Typical applications for the CP32D-15A circuit protector are for normal on-off switching of the power supply while also providing overload protection of the load circuits. This circuit protector is recommended for sequential control circuits, motor control circuits, solenoid-operated valves, heaters and solid-state applications.