The 1250/1300V Protistor® fuse-links provide maximum flexibility in equipment design and ultimate protection for today’s power conversion equipment. These aR ultra-fast acting square body fuse-links are available in different body sizes, each size having multiple worldwide acceptable mounting styles.
The Protistor® have been engineered to provide state-of-the-art protection for semiconductors: diodes, thyristors, GTO’s and IGBT devices. Fuses are assembled with pure silver, die-cut elements embedded in solidified sand, which helps control arcing characteristics for a lower I²t and high interrupting rating level. All contact surfaces are silver plated and all hardware is non-magnetic.
All fuse-links can be equipped with a low voltage trip-indicator which can operate a field mountable microswitch.
- Multiple body sizes and terminals or blades combination
- aR Class according to VDE 636-23 and IEC 60269-4
- Very low I²t for improved semiconductor protection
- Ultra fast acting
- Current limiting
- Superior cycling capability
- Increased technical performances: higher ratings and reduction in volume and weight