19R 3.3KV MED-VOLTAGE
Amp-Trap® R-Rated DIN style fuses are current-limiting, high interrupting rating fuses, intended for the short circuit protection of medium voltage motors and motor controllers. This product range offers North American R-Rated performance in the IEC 282-1 DIN mounting configuration of 442mm. R-Rated fuses are applied as back up fuses that have a minimum interrupting rating, and must be coordinated with overload relays in combination motor starters. Amp-Trap R-Rated, DIN type fuses are offered in voltage ratings of 3.3kV, 5.3kV and 7.2kV in ratings from 2R to 19R. All fuses within this product group are UL component recognized.
- R-Rating: R-Rated fuses are back-up fuses that operate as follows (Per ANSI C37.46-2000): An R-Rated fuse will melt in the range of 15 to 35 seconds at a value of current equal to 100 times the “R” rating
- Back-up Current-Limiting Fuses: A back-up current-limiting fuse is a fuse that can interrupt any current between its rated minimum interrupting current and its maximum interrupting current. Back-up fuses are not designed or intended to open under overload conditions
- Continuous Ampere Rating at 40°C: The continuous amp rating defines the thermal capability of the fuse per ANSI C37.46 and should not be the sole factor in fuse selection
- Spring-Reinforced Clip MR45 & Spring Ref.# L096472
- Fuse-Holder: SI 24/442 Ref # K209424 In compliance with IEC 282-1, DIN standard 43625
- Note: Ratings above 19R may be achieved by paralleling fuses. Please consult factory for details